CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April Menu

Tell me you missed me???  I haven't posted for a while now, many things happening....and besides that, I didn't know that anyone would miss me.  I have had a few friends tell me they have missed the recipes, thanks for that!  Better late than never.  I have started doing my menu by the month, instead of the week.  So here is April.  If a recipe has already been posted, I will show you where you can find it, if not then I will be posting these this month.

Meatloaf  (January 2011)
Vegetable Soup & Grilled Cheese  (November 2010)
Sweet & Sour Chicken with Rice
Beef Stroganoff & Lion House Rolls
Chicken Manicotti
Bourbon Chicken
BBQ Hamburgers & Fresh French Fries
Lasagna & Buttery Bread Sticks
Beef Paprika (February 2011)
Sweet Pork Tacos & Black Beans  (December 2010)
BBQ Pork Sandwiches on French Bread Rolls
Asian Chicken

Desserts
Lemon Pudding Cake
Rice Pudding
Root Beer Floats
Apple Crisp and Vanilla Ice Cream

2 comments: