CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Oven Barbecued Chicken and Yummy Potatoes

This chicken is so good!  I love the sauce!  I got this from a great cook in my neighborhood, thanks Lindsey!!  The potatoes I found in a magazine somewhere and ripped it out a while ago, but had never tried it, so good!!

Barbecued Chicken

1 Cup Ketchup
1/2 Cup Vinegar
1 Cup Sugar
6 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
1 tsp. Mustard
1 tsp. Garlic Salt

Mix all ingredients and pour over cut up chicken.  Bake at 250 degrees for 3 hours.  *When the chicken is done add some cornstarch and water to thicken up the sauce, it is really good!!

Yummy Potatoes

1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
1 Packet Onion Soup Mix
5-8 Red Potatoes (Cut into chunks)

I used a large ziplock baggie and shook everything up and then poured it into a greased baking pan.  Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, or if you're cooking it with the chicken I just put them in at the same time and they were perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment