CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 6, 2010

Chili

I really like chili, however I don't do chunky chili.  I'm not a fan of chunks of peppers and onions, etc.... So when I was at a birthday party and ate this I had to have the recipe.  Thanks to my friend Leanne for this recipe.  We have this by itself, on hot dogs, Navajo tacos, baked potatoes and anything else that tastes good with chili on top!  Enjoy!

1 - 1 1/2 Lb. Ground Beef
1 Onion Chopped

Brown the meat and onion together until the meat is done and the onion is tender.

Add:

2 Cans Undiluted Tomato Soup
1 16 oz. Can Kidney Beans
1 16 oz. Can Red Chili Beans
1 Tbs. Chili Powder
1/8 tsp. Cumin
1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder

Combine above ingredients and simmer for 1 hour.  It is best if made the day before and then warmed up, but can be eaten right away as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment