CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sweet Pork

There are so many of these recipes out there, I am sure you have tried at least one.  I have tried a lot of them, some with Dr. Pepper, some with Root beer, but when I found this one made with my all time favorite COKE....I had to give it a try.  Didn't surprise me much that it turned out to be my favorite!!  I like these best with the fresh uncooked tortillas you can buy at Costco.

1 Cup Salsa
1Cup Brown Sugar
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
1 tsp. Cumin
1 tsp. Dry Mustard
1 (12 oz.) Can of Coke
3-4 Lbs. Boneless Pork Roast

1.  Cook the pork roast slowly in a crock pot for several hours until tender.  2.  Drain and shred the pork.  3.  In a separate bowl, mix together the other ingredients for the sauce.  4.  Pour the sauce into the crock pot, mix it into the roast and let it cook on low heat for 1 hour. 

Add some yummy mozzarella cheese on a warm tortilla!!  So Good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment