CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 19, 2010

Dutch Oven dinner in a Pressure cooker

If you don't have a pressure cooker, I would add it to your Christmas list. I have to admit they scare me a little, but after lessons from my mom- I was brave enough to try it! Success!

1 bag baby carrots
Potatoes - 1 per person
onion- cut into rings
Chicken breasts- 1 per person (I used chicken tenders, they are my favorite)
2 cans Chicken Broth
Salt and Pepper to taste
*Thyme - optional. (I sprinkled some of this in to add some extra flavor and loved the results)

Place all ingredients in a pressure cooker. Cook on high until the pressure cooker starts rattling, then turn on medium heat and cook for 30-40 minutes. Make gravy with extra broth in the pan when done. Any questions on how to use a pressure cooker. . . ask my mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment