CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Skillet Tacos

Have you noticed a mexican theme this week!  I love mexican food, I guess I must have been craving it!!  This recipe came from my cute daughter Tristen.  It is an easy, fast dinner.

1 LB. Ground Beef
1 Small Onion, Chopped
1 1/2 Cups Frozen Corn
7 Corn Tortillas (6 inch tortilla's), cut into 1 inch pieces.  I used my pizza cutter for this
1 bottle (8 oz.) Taco Sauce (I used Taco Bell Mild)
1 1/4 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese

In a large skillet, cook the beef and onion until done.
Rinse frozen corn with warm water and drain.
Add the corn, taco sauce and 1 cup cheese to meat until well mixed and cheese melts.
Mix in tortilla pieces and heat through.  Top with remaining cheese and let it melt.

We ate this with chips and guacamole, but you could add black beans to this as well and I think it would be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment